Yotta Infrastructure Solutions LLP is looking for a passionate pre-sales engineer with a high level of technical understanding and expertise across media and entertainment domain solutions, including the OTT platform and its middleware, encoding/transcoding, content delivery network, mobile and STB applications, content security, and video analytics. The SE will play a key role in supporting the sales process by spearheading all technical discussions and providing the optimal solution for the OTT Platform as-a-service to offer content monetizing options to customers. They will also coordinate some aspects of Product support, including planning, forecasting, Market Promotion / Offers, engineering, delivery assurance, Training and Presales Solution Support for this product range.
|Apply Now||Send an email to [email protected]|
|Product Strategy||* Support the ‘OTT Platform as-a-service’ products roadmap & associated activities for launching new products within the arena. |
* Relationship management & timely interactions with partners & suppliers (Equipment Manufacturers / Service Providers / Hosting Partners) to track emerging trends & offerings.
* Maintain a detailed market view including competitive landscape, customer expectations & emerging trends for the specific product arena.
|Product Management||* Collecting, collating and analyzing data on market potential, competition, sales penetration and market share for the given product. |
* Create and deliver powerful sales assets (demo, presentation, POC, etc.) that clearly communicates the uniqueness of the value proposition.
* Manage all technical aspects of RFI/RFP responses and provide solution proposals to the prospect.
* Work closely with engineering, solution architects and marketing to support product technology, roadmap, architecture, and product-market fit
|Revenue Management||* Work closely with the sales team to fulfill customer requirements.|
* Support sales operations by qualifying the scope and feasibility of the leads both inbound and generated by the marketing efforts.
* Partner with sales team to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals with the complex life cycle.
* Track sales funnel and focus on revenue opportunities of existing products.
* Bridge gaps in the order to bill cycle.
* Review customer business cases – and revise pricing strategy to ensure healthy bottom line
|Inputs for Product Development||* Assists in the formulation and sales support collaterals, knowledge base, tutorials, and other related documents.|
* Analyze the market needs and the competitor solution.
* Basis identified customer requirements, defining requirements from product/ features perspective and briefing the Technology/ IT teams
- 2+ years of experience as a pre-sales solution architect in the media and entertainment domain (broadcast, OTT and multicast) in the global market
- Intermediate end to end knowledge of the ecosystem that includes head-end products, video middleware, content delivery network, DRM, video analytics and mobile and STB applications, transcoding, Multicast, Unicast, Streaming protocols and standards, payment gateways, Tokenization, IPTV/OTT Security, and signal acquisition
- Understanding of SSAI, AVOD and FAST channels.
- Knowledge of Ad serving solutions
- Able to operate as a matrix manager in coordinating people and resources across the company
- Solid business and financial acumen, including effectively managing costs and scaling for efficiency, and investment strategies
Good to Have Skills
- Prior experience in hosting/cloud/IT / OTT / Media & Ent / platform-oriented / product management and or solutioning.
- Prior experience in selling media and entertainment software solutions.
- Prior experience in product management and technical operations
- The ideal candidate must be willing to travel to customer premises, trade shows etc. as and when required.
- Functional knowledge of the competitive landscape and products for cloud/hosting
- Experience in handling presales, post sales and customer Service etc.
- Ability to work under pressure and ability to work in accordance to tight deadlines and produce good quality work
- Able to multitask to manage multiple escalations.
- Sense of ownership to see things through to completion.
- Confident at presenting and talking to clients and vendors.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
Qualification and Experience
- Engineering Diploma / Graduate from a premier university
- Engineering (BE / BTECH – Electronics or IT or computer) with MBA will be an added advantage.
- 5- 10+ Years of relevant experience in a similar field and similar industry.
- Audio & Video engineering, Digital content distribution, Digital rights management, Media Asset Management & content security will be added advantage.
- Professional Course like ITIL V.3/PMP etc. will be added advantage.
- Cloud certification on AWS / AZURE / GCP will be an added advantage.
Key Result Areas
- Launching of Products, Features and Services
- Forecasting and driving Revenue Targets as per the annual operating plan
- Analyzing Competition and Market at a given interval
- Business Planning & Margins Protection
- Driving ‘Technology Factory’ for products launch schedules
- Business Processes and Systems alignment
- Adopting Regulatory, Market and technology trends
- Recommending technology and vendors for future-proof product portfolio built up
- Preparing the organization for embracing changes
Yotta is a 100% subsidiary of the real estate, infrastructure and energy major Hiranandani Group. Yotta is a Managed Data center Service Provider and Designs, Builds & Operates large-scale hyper density Tier 4 (uptime certified) Data center parks in India –Navi Mumbai, Mumbai and Chennai. Yotta offers Ultra- Scalable World-class Colo solutions to Enterprises with Innovative “Power” and “PUE” solutions and Redundant Telco connectivity on a “Large economy of scale” along with a whole array of supporting Managed IT and Multi cloud services.
To apply for this position, send an email to [email protected]