OTTVerse.com is a technology magazine dedicated to spreading information and news from the OTT & Video Industry. Our main focus is on
- Business and Industry News and Updates
- Insights into the future of OTT technology and business
- Technical deep dives and tutorials (how-to)
- Interviews with the movers and shakers from the OTT industry
Are you a part of the OTT/Video industry and do you want to contribute to OTTVerse.com as a guest author? If yes, then, here are a few guidelines to help you.
- Your submission should either be an Industry Insight (thoughts on the present and future) or a Technical article (preferably cutting edge, or a deep-dive into an existing technology or standard). If you are unsure whether your chosen topic meets this guideline, then send an email to [email protected] with the details, and we can discuss.
- Please do not send us the article right away. Instead, please email us with an idea, and let’s discuss it first. Also, please mention which company you work for and include a link to your LinkedIn profile in your email.
- There should be no product or company marketing in the article – that is reserved for sponsored posts.
- The guest post should be original, should not have been submitted or published elsewhere. After your submission is accepted, you cannot publish the same post elsewhere either.
- The length should be between 1000 – 1250 words in grammatically correct English.
- Your articles will be subjected to editorial review to check for accuracy and ensure that it is not promotional. We might contact you for revisions and editing when required.
- Please provide a bio for yourself along with a headshot. In addition, the bio can include a link to your company if you wish to provide one.
Do take a look around OTTVerse.com and familiarize yourself with the content and the style that resonates with our audience. Examples of content that’s done well include the
- What Is VVC (Versatile Video Coding)? Overview And Comparison With HEVC from Elecard
- Overcoming Choice Paralysis: How Personalized Channels Can Remove The Hard Work Of TV Decision-Making from Agile Content
- EasyVMAF: Running VMAF In The Wild by Gabriel Davila Revelo
- Hitchhiker’s Guide to DRM
- Explanation of the Discrete Cosine Transform to a 5-year-old
- 10K Foot View of OTT, CSAI vs. SSAI
- Introduction to MPEG-DASH
- How do Recommendation Engines Work
We will feature your articles on OTTVerse.com and publicize it on the website, LinkedIn, and Twitter to our 70K (and growing) monthly readership.
Thank you and we look forward to receiving your submissions.