OTTVerse.com is a technology magazine dedicated to spreading information and news from the OTT & Video Industry. Our main focus is on
- Business and Industry News and Updates
- Insights into the future of OTT technology and business
- Technical deep dives and tutorials (how-to)
- Interviews with the movers and shakers from the OTT industry
Are you a part of the OTT/Video industry and want to contribute to OTTVerse.com as a guest author? If yes, then here are a few guidelines to help you.
- Your submission should either be an Industry Insight or a Technical article. If you are unsure whether your chosen topic meets this guideline, email [email protected] with the details, and we can discuss it.
- Please do not send us the article right away. Instead, please email us an idea and discuss it first.
- There should be no product or company marketing in the article – that is reserved for sponsored posts.
- The guest post should be original, not submitted or published elsewhere. After your submission is accepted, you cannot publish the same post elsewhere, either.
- The length should be between 800 – 1200 words in grammatically correct English.
- Your articles will be subjected to editorial review to check for accuracy and ensure they are not promotional.
- We might contact you for revisions and editing when required.
Please provide the following with your article
- a short bio
- a long bio (the bio can include a link to your company if you wish to provide one).
- headshot (high resolution)
- images to accompany the article
Examples of Guest Posts
Look around OTTVerse.com and familiarize yourself with the content and the style that resonates with our audience. Examples of content that’s done well include the following –
- What Is VVC (Versatile Video Coding)? Overview And Comparison With HEVC from Elecard
- Overcoming Choice Paralysis: How Personalized Channels Can Remove The Hard Work Of TV Decision-Making from Agile Content
- EasyVMAF: Running VMAF In The Wild by Gabriel Davila Revelo
- Hitchhiker’s Guide to DRM
- Explanation of the Discrete Cosine Transform to a 5-year-old
- 10K Foot View of OTT, CSAI vs. SSAI
- Introduction to MPEG-DASH
- How do Recommendation Engines Work
We will feature your articles on OTTVerse.com and publicize them on the website, LinkedIn, and Twitter to our 80K (and growing) monthly readership.
Thank you, and we look forward to receiving your submissions.