Yotta Infrastructure Solutions LLP is looking for a ” MAM PaaS Product Manager” responsible for Launch / Implementation, Management and Performance of hosted, Cloud, Media and Gaming Services covering IaaS, SaaS and PaaS services and specifically MAM and Media Production Platform as a Service. Will also coordinate for all aspects of the Product support including planning, forecasting, Market Promotion / Offers, engineering, delivery assurance, Training and Presales Solution Support for this product range. This position is responsible to focus on individual products and market segments and revenue target assessment & management.
|Apply Now||Send an email to [email protected]|
|Product Strategy||* Craft the ‘Hosted MAM PaaS / Cloud Services’ products roadmap & lead associated activities for launching new products within the arena. Roadmap to be based on & measured against firm timelines & revenue targets. |
* Relationship management & timely interactions with partners & suppliers (Equipment Manufacturers / Service Providers / Hosting Partners) to track emerging trends & offerings.
* Maintain a detailed market view including competitive landscape, customer expectations & emerging trends for the specific product arena.
|Product Management||* Create detailed Product Notes covering market potential, competition, product features, customer lifecycle processes, business plan, etc. |
* Regularly update these basis enhancements in features, processes, pricing, etc.
* Collecting, collating and analyzing data on market potential, competition, sales penetration and market share for the given product.
* Product pricing in line with stated objectives, develop pricing mechanisms.
* Inputs for creation of communication programs, sales to promote the given product/ category.
|Revenue Management||* Look at additional revenue streams possible – by adding new features, products bundling, etc.|
* Existing products – track revenue, and work with sales to maximise revenue
* Track sales funnel and focus on revenue opportunities of existing products. Bridge gaps in the order to bill cycle.
* Review customer business cases – and revise pricing strategy to ensure healthy bottom line
|Inputs for Product Development||* Basis identified customer requirements, defining requirements from product/ features perspective and briefing the Technology/ IT teams|
* Supporting the Technology team in vendor evaluation
* Prepare and plan business case for new products
|Go to Market||* Detailed sales kit development, training inputs, FAQs, price book, etc.|
* Decide the GTM strategy. Strategy for SMEs thru’ distributors / channels and what would it be for direct accounts.
* Plan the customer segmentation and product’s positioning
* Work with marketing communications team to design the communication and promotion elements
|Cross Function interactions/ People Skills:||* Work closely with backend teams (RA, IT, Billing, CnC …) to ensure the customer requests / issues are addressed.|
* Interact closely with regulatory, legal, finance, customer support, technology, IT, billing, RA, sales etc – to guide, support and sustain the product from various functional angles.
* Work with training team to devise training programs and CBTs to sales and solution teams. Train the Trainer. Train operational teams.
* Have interactions with sales teams across the country and extend necessary supports.
- Expert level knowledge on relevant hosting and cloud technologies, especially Media Asset Management (MAM/ DAM/ CMS) used in Post production and its trend, policies, and practices
- Thought leader regarding product strategy, operational planning, and competitive market, customer and business research
- Able to operate as a matrix manager in coordinating people and resources across the company
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams, including setting vision and objectives, managing outcomes, staffing, performance management, employee development, and coaching.
- Solid business and financial acumen, including effectively managing costs and scaling for efficiency, and investment strategies
Good to Have Skills
- Experience in hosting/cloud/IT / MAM/ CMS/ Post production / Media & Ent / platform-oriented / product management
- Experience in a management role with excellent communication skills
- Functional knowledge of the competitive landscape and products for cloud/hosting
- Experience in handling presales, post sales and customer Service etc.
- Ability to work under pressure and ability to work in accordance to tight deadlines and produce good quality work.
- Able to multitask to manage multiple escalations.
- Sense of ownership to see things through to completion.
- Confident at presenting and talking to clients and vendors.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
Qualification and Experience
- Engineering Diploma / Graduate from premier university
- Engineering (BE / BTECH – Electronics or IT or computer) with MBA will be an added advantage
- 5- 10+ Years of relevant experience in similar field and similar industry
- Audio & Video engineering, Digital content distribution, Digital rights management, Media Asset Management & content security will be an added advantage.
- Professional Course like ITIL V.3/PMP etc. will be added advantage.
- Cloud certification on AWS / AZURE / GCP will be added advantage
Key Result Areas
- Launching of Products, Features and Services
- Forecasting and driving Revenue Targets as per annual operating plan
- Analyzing Competition and Market at given interval
- Business Planning & Margins Protection
- Driving ‘Technology Factory’ for products launch schedules
- Business Processes and Systems alignment
- Adopting Regulatory, Market and technology trends
- Recommending technology and vendors for future proof product portfolio built up
- Preparing the organization for embracing changes
Yotta is a 100% subsidiary of the real estate, infrastructure and energy major Hiranandani Group. Yotta is a Managed Data center Service Provider and Designs, Builds & Operates large-scale hyper density Tier 4 (uptime certified) Data center parks in India –Navi Mumbai, Mumbai and Chennai. Yotta offers Ultra- Scalable World-class Colo solutions to Enterprises with Innovative “Power” and “PUE” solutions and Redundant Telco connectivity on a “Large economy of scale” along with a whole array of supporting Managed IT and Multi cloud services.
To apply for this position, send an email to [email protected]