Mogi I/O is a next-generation media tech SaaS venture building cutting-edge products in no code apps space. We are looking for a Principal Software Engineer who can double hat as a leader & also as a rockstar coder (Individual contributor). The ideal candidate would be someone with up to 5 years of hands-on, full-stack coding experience at mid-level, leading a mid to small-sized team of his own in a tech startup & is ready to move to the next level.
They should have demonstrated their ability to move the product beyond an MPV to a scaleable product that customers love.
The person should be able to manage a diverse development team, including leading a team of developers and engineers, collaborating with product managers, and improving company policies and standards.
|Location||New Delhi, India|
|Apply Now||Send an email to [email protected]|
Requirements And Skills
- Strong organizational leadership skills.
- Extensive experience in working with stakeholders to create hiring strategies to develop quality teams.
- Experience in recruiting engineers and contributors.
- Previous working experience in software design and developing customer-oriented platforms.
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Must know industry trends, best practices, and change management.
- Collaborate with team members, and be a strategic problem-solver.
- Excellent communication skills, an ability to connect with other engineers and developers, and a solid foundation in software design
- Experience in Startup Organization is mandatory.
- Good to have experience in a Media Tech Company.
- Leading the team through management and mentorship.
- Contributing to recruitment activities.
- Developing standards and procedures to ensure that quality standards are met and consistent.
- Preparing and optimizing budgets.
- Recommending technological developments and improvements in efficiency.
- Developing the team to ensure quality end products.
Our vision is to enable millions of content owners globally to launch their Video streaming platform instantly & start monetizing their content, thereby becoming The Shopify of Video.
We have a high-performing, fun-loving team and culture which believes in working hard while having fun & also celebrating hard. We are a huge proponent of growing together as a team.
The startup is founded by industry veterans & is funded by VC firms. The current team size is 45 people.
To apply for this position, send an email to [email protected]