Located in Hall 5 at Booth 5.B90, Brightcove will be at the IBC 2023 conference to showcase its products, solutions, and services to help media companies achieve their business goals
AMSTERDAM – SEPTEMBER 15, 2023 – Brightcove (NASDAQ: BCOV), the world’s most trusted streaming technology company, is exhibiting at the IBC 2023 Conference in Amsterdam (Sept. 15-18, 2023) to showcase its innovative solutions and products designed for global media companies. With a focus on delivering the highest quality and most scalable and secure streaming technology platform, the Brightcove team will be located in the Content Everywhere Hall (Booth 5.B90) and lead demos, sessions, presentations, and events throughout the conference.
“Our solutions help media companies of any size expand their reach globally, deepen engagement, and monetize their content to exceed their business goals,” says Marty Roberts, SVP of Product Marketing and Strategy at Brightcove. “We look forward to meeting with industry professionals around the world to see the latest innovations and share more about Brightcove’s newest products and features at IBC. We value the face-to-face benefits of interacting with experts from various companies as well as current and prospective customers. This fuels our commitment to continually innovate and better serve our customers’ needs to enable the highest quality streaming experience for their viewers.”
Attendees interested in learning more about Brightcove can book an appointment or stop by Booth 5.B90 to explore its newest products and solutions, including:
- Brightcove Ad Monetization – Strengthened by integrations with Magnite and PubMatic, this recently launched service provides expert ad operations consultation, live and VOD ad fulfillment with yield optimization, and improved ad performance to help media companies better monetize their content.
- Ad Insights – A new solution to help customers further monetize their content by reshaping how media companies measure ad tolerance and revenue optimization through data that analyzes the correlation between audience engagement and advertising intensity.
- Quality of Experience Analytics and Insights – Two new products to help media organizations understand the streaming quality of the delivery of their content and measure its impact on the viewer experience by transforming raw data into actionable insights.
- FAST Channel Capabilities – Through a strategic partnership with Frequency, Brightcove customers can now seamlessly create, launch, and manage FAST channels to expand their reach and increase revenue.
- Accessibility Features – In partnership with 3Play Media, Brightcove customers can now access and order services – including closed captioning, live captions, audio description, and video localization services – directly within their existing video production workflow.
- New Features and Upgrades – Brightcove has introduced a series of new product upgrades and features to its Emmy Award-winning streaming platform, including an Enhanced Metadata feature that enriches the current support for video assets to include movie, episode, series, and season information in line with industry standards, as well as a new Scheduler feature to give customers the ability to create linear channels within Video Cloud. These new features combined allow for electronic program guide (EPG) syndication and enable Brightcove customers to distribute linear channels to various destinations (including owned and operated properties and syndication partners), making Brightcove a true end-to-end streaming partner.
Those interested in attending sessions with Brightcove experts can sign up for the following events:
- Panel Discussion: On the money: How to choose a monetisation model
- Date: Friday, September 15 at 1:30 p.m.
- Location: Hall 5 | Content Everywhere Stage 2
- Brightcove Expert: Roberta Cambio, Senior Product Marketing Manager
- About: Most media companies use monetization models based on their audience or content. The more narrowly defined a monetisation model is, the more revenue opportunities can be missed. A multi-pronged monetization approach can attract more viewers. This panel will discuss how a new service determines the available monetisation options and the key metrics that need to be monitored. Speakers will also look at monetisation models beyond traditional advertising.
- Streaming – Improving Delivery Efficiency
- Date: Saturday, September 16 at 10:30 a.m.
- Location: IBC Technical Papers | Hall E102
- Brightcove Expert: Yuriy Reznik, VP of Research and Technology Fellow
- About: Multicast has promised to solve the scale issue of delivering very popular television over the Internet for a long time. Our first paper from BT Research presents a proof-of-concept architecture and field trial results to assist unicast delivery using multicast. The paper addresses the challenges and needs arising from the requirement to support multiple content service providers and their end client devices. Our second paper from Brightcove builds on the recent addition of content steering into HLS and MPEG DASH (which enables dynamic routing of streaming content between different CDNs). This requires content steering servers; the challenge is implementing them robustly and at scale. This paper discusses those challenges and presents a solution and an open-source validation and trial implementation project. This session also has two supporting papers; the University of Surrey has used machine learning to expedite “elephant flow” detection within the network, enabling re-routing of this traffic to minimise latency-induced congestion. The other is an investigation by Comcast into an emerging transport protocol, Media over QUIC, offering traffic prioritization and low latencies without the typical shortcomings of TCP-IP. Interesting experimental results are provided.
- Brightcove Customer Reception
- Date: Saturday, September 16 at 5 p.m.
- Location: The Traveller – Amsterdam Zuid | Europaplein 2, 1078 GZ Amsterdam
- About: Join the Brightcove team for a happy hour during IBC. Enjoy cocktails, great food, and networking with your peers from the media and broadcasting industry. Space is limited – register today to reserve your spot. Feel free to share with a colleague so they can register and tag along. The venue is on the ground floor of the RAI, on the corner of Hall 5.
Brightcove is the trusted streaming partner of notable media organizations around the world, including the Academy of Motion Pictures and Sciences, AMC Networks, BBC Studios, Canela Media, DPP, Forbes, In the Black Network, Major League Soccer, NHL, Nikkei, SKY Mexico, SXSW, The Motley Fool, The National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences, Yahoo, Yelp, and more.
Stop by Booth 5.B90 (Hall 5 – Content Everywhere) or visit Brightcove.com for more information.
About Brightcove Inc.
Brightcove creates the world’s most reliable, scalable, and secure streaming technology solutions to build a greater connection between companies and their audiences, no matter where they are or on which devices they consume content. In more than 60 countries, Brightcove’s intelligent video platform enables businesses to sell to customers more effectively, media leaders to stream and monetize content more reliably, and every organization to communicate with team members more powerfully. With two Technology and Engineering Emmy® Awards for innovation, uptime that consistently leads the industry, and unmatched scalability, we continuously push the boundaries of what video can do. Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. Visit www.brightcove.com.